1 y - Ottawa, Ontario .

Anyone else excited that the game is going to start in just a few short weeks, because Corey said weeks and not months this to me means that we could be looking at September.

If your not happy put your nfts on the market place like many have before you. Sell them and stop complaining it's not going to do any good to anyone.
Woe unto anyone who invested money they can't afford to lose.

I am not happy about it having taken such a long time but understanding that in this kind of project issues are bound to arise I'm happy I got in at the time I did and you should be as well
The moment the game starts and crypto is pegged against the USD many people are going to be happy they didn't sell.

I see the same 5 people moan and complain and most of the time it's because they were not paying attention to what was being said or things get lost in translation.

My wish for each and everyone of the members of this community is that we treat each other with respect and dignity.
A few short weeks and this waiting time will seem like nothing but a spec of sand on an infinite beach.

Kindest regards,