rishva_mehul shared a post  
2 yrs

The vials are ready to be revealed 👀🪄💨🧪
#XRP #CRYPTOLAND

2 yrs

After rumors had spread, Cryptopians eagerly scoured their lands hoping they, too, would discover this unknown elixir. To the delight of many, the rumors proved to be more than true, and mysterious vials were recovered.

- The Architect

Congratulations Land Owner's Today's your day 🔥🫶🏻

2 common and 1 unique Thanks CEO Crypto Corey 🔥❤️

Got a Unique 🔥🧪

Crypto Corey

Crypto Corey shared a post  
2 yrs

First God Tier vial has been revealed by someone!!

0.01% chance 🍀🍀

The CryptoLand Gods have spoken!

It's really exciting to see these early wins and by different people. That's the beautiful thing about Web3 and NFTs. Everyone has the same fair chance to be the lucky one! 😎

19 more God Tier Vials are still out there 😉🔥

2 yrs

I'm very lucky and Happy today because I just received God tier I'm giving big big thanks to Crypto Corey sir and his all team 😀 😄 😃

Shari Roberts shared a post  
2 yrs

The vials are ready to be claimed. Go check out what you received.

2 yrs

After rumors had spread, Cryptopians eagerly scoured their lands hoping they, too, would discover this unknown elixir. To the delight of many, the rumors proved to be more than true, and mysterious vials were recovered.

- The Architect

I have revealed the land. How to identify the level of land. Is it based on colour and which colour is of which level?

I'm very lucky and Happy today because I just received God tier I'm giving big big thanks to Crypto Corey sir and his all team 😀 😄 😃

Got Unique Vial........

What about you...........?

Alright this is the time for the guys that have the bada$$ vial's to show them off.