Naorem Priya shared a post  
36 w

36 w

The Auto Market Maker passed today and is now over 80%. AMM goes live in 2 weeks from now on Feb 14. This is huge for XRP and CRYPTO. Excited times ahead.

Show me the Liquidity!!! This is equivalent to what Uniswap is to Ethereum. This allows for Hedge Funds and Venture Capital to invest in companies operating on the XRPL. Unfortunately, XRPL is pretty lack luster with valuable companies producing real products/services currently used on the market. This fact alone is where we shine. CryptoLand will indeed be a leader in market cap on the XRPL. We are active with real product on the shelf (Website, Community, DGPs, Game actions, and continuing development from active team). What more can you really ask from this emerging market. $Billion$ in market cap inbound for CRYPTO no doubt. 🗣

Looks like a demo of using the AMM. I’m sure there will be multiple UIs created by various parties that we can used. It will be very important to be careful here and make sure we choose the safest platform.

https://x.com/anodosfinance/st....atus/175103450483415

The Auto Market Maker passed today and is now over 80%. AMM goes live in 2 weeks from now on Feb 14. This is huge for XRP and CRYPTO. Excited times ahead.

What is process my xumm wallet address please tell me

I think FAQ section should be created for this site, because many member are not regular user or keen readers, so they keep asking same kind question repeatedly
#suggestion Crypto Corey

Pls share support mail id..

Good Morning guys..
Hv a blasting day ahead..😊

How to convert community points

No call today..
Good night 😴