Crypto Corey Sir Please Share Today's Meeting Link....!

Crypto Corey is there any source of income other than the game? Is there any Auto income??

crypto corey sir please withdraw process gaude me step by step

sadespain shared a post  
52 w

Posted 5 days ago, so a little outdated, but still useful information.

1 y

Guys, how many of you here have signed up for a MLM company and didn’t know the compensation plan 100%? Or maybe a leader told you something inaccurate about the product or compensation plan and you only realized it after already signing up?

As a guy who’s built and taken MULTIPLE teams to the top tier of a company’s compensation plan, I can tell you this sincerely and from my own experience – NO ONE joins anything and knows everything they need to in the beginning. It’s unfortunate, but this is often the reality with network marketing.

I really hate to continually address this, but I keep seeing people sharing false information, so please read this post carefully.

Cryptopium is no longer an in-game currency. Levels 1-10 now earn $CRYPTO rewards. Due to legal guidance and our ongoing commitment to regulatory compliance, we’ve simplified our earning model for the benefit of this community. Nothing more, nothing less.

I keep seeing old iX marketing flyers being shared on the newsfeed by many of you. We didn’t make this image, nor does it contain accurate information. In the best interest of our community, I ask that you please stop sharing this misinformation.

We have always been and will continue to be transparent with this community. We are days away from releasing the 1st and only P2E on the XRPL and couldn’t be prouder of what we’ve created. I truly hope you’re also proud to be part of it.

If for whatever reason, you want off this ride or simply can no longer stomach the volatility of this space, I understand, and ask that you walk away gracefully from this community. You can list your DGPs for sale and move on anytime. Please be courteous and respectful to the thousands of others that are still looking forward to the CryptoLand game and potential it has to offer.

- Crypto Corey

sadespain shared a post  
52 w

sadespain shared a post  
52 w

1 y

Cryptoland Community,

It is with great regret, and unforeseeable circumstance, that we must unfortunately delay our projected launch. Your anticipation means the world to us, and we genuinely appreciate your continued support and patience.

Today marked a significant milestone as we originally aimed to unveil our game to the world. However, we must address the reality of the situation - our unwavering commitment to delivering an exceptional and polished gaming experience has led us to a challenging decision.

After careful consideration and a thorough evaluation of all aspects of the game's development, we have made the decision to postpone the launch by just a few days. This decision was not made lightly, and we want to assure you that it was taken with the utmost dedication to delivering a product that not only meets but exceeds your expectations.

Several key reasons underpin this brief delay:

1. Quality Assurance: We are steadfast in our belief that a game should not only be entertaining but also free of significant issues and bugs. By extending our development timeframe, we can ensure a smoother and more enjoyable experience for all players.

2. Optimization: To guarantee optimal performance across various platforms, we require a little extra time to fine-tune and optimize the gameplay experience for cross-platform compatibility. Following days of rigorous testing leading up to this weekend, our team identified UI/UX inefficiencies with cross-platform responsiveness that must be addressed to ensure an optimized and enjoyable experience for our entire community.

We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it may cause. Please know that we remain fully committed to delivering a game that lives up to your expectations, and we firmly believe that this decision is essential to achieving that goal.

In the next 24/48 hours, we will keep you updated on our progress, and we'll be sharing more exciting details about what you can expect from our game when it's ready to launch within a few short days. Our commitment to transparency remains steadfast, and we are dedicated to ensuring that the extra time invested will prove worthwhile for every player.

We extend our heartfelt gratitude for your unwavering support, patience, and understanding during this time. We are thrilled about the journey ahead and eagerly anticipate bringing you an incredible gaming experience that will leave a lasting impression for years to come.

Stay tuned, and together, we will embark on a revolutionary adventure with the CryptoLand game! 🎮👽

- The CryptoLand Team

sadespain shared a post  
52 w

This was posted a week ago, so I don't know if the sale is still going on. 😅

1 y

DGP FIRE SALE IS LIVE!!
REFERRAL BONUS IS LIVE!!
LIMITED TIME ONLY!! 🔥 👽

sadespain shared a post  
52 w

Make sure to Claim and reveal your tokens!!

1 y

CryptoLand Community,

Ahead of our upcoming launch of the CryptoLand Game, we want to ensure all active users have had ample time to claim and reveal their DGPs before smart contract functionality is enabled. Over the next 48 hours, please take the time, if you haven’t already, to create your trustlines and/or ‘Claim and Reveal’ your DGPs.

We’re excited to announce that we’ve optimized our ‘Claim and Reveal’ process to enhance DGP load times. Everyone should now be able to view all of their assets and proceed with the ‘Claim and Reveal’ process.

The subscription listener has been deployed and has thus far been a smashing success. It updates our database flawlessly every time a ledger closes. This has been a critical feature that has allowed for increased functionality of the ‘My DGP Wallet’ page.

We are aware that the side filters are not currently operational. We are refractoring this code next week after Mining and Rent Actions are launched.

We do still have some minor GUI items that we are continuing to work on with the feedback received from several of our Community Members. Your feedback has been instrumental in helping us augment the ‘Claim and Reveal’ process. Thank you for all your continued support and effort in helping us make your experience the best we reasonably can.

This week, a new chapter of the CryptoLand Game will begin. Stay tuned.

- CryptoLand Team

Jay Prakash shared a post  
52 w

1 y

I see people still having some issues with the arcade. Me simply telling the devs something "isn't working for someone" doesn't do them much good. They need more information than this to look into a in particular situation. Please submit a ticket with this information. This is why we have a ticket system at the beginning of this. Tickets will not always be a thing in the future as this is web3.

When reporting on Community UI/UX, please include:

- Page (required)
- Browser (required)
- Device / OS (required)
- Time/Date
- Username/ID (If applicable)
- Screenshot (If possible)
- Detailed Description of issue (required)
- Replicability of issue, if possible

In regards to Support, please detail:

- Page (If applicable)
- Browser (If applicable)
- Device / OS (If applicable)
- Time/Date (required)
- Username/ID (required)
- User Email (if we need to communicate directly with the user)
- Screenshot (If possible)
- Wallet Address (required If applicable)
- Asset/NFT ID (required If applicable)
- Detailed Description of issue (required)
- Replicability of issue, if possible

This will help the team fix your singular one off situation.

Thanks

GIRDHARI RAM changed his profile picture
1 y