Gaurav Shinde shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Hi Cryptoland Community

Checklist for preparing before game start :-

1. Check that your DGP wallet has all the asset that has been claimed and the number showing are correct .

2. Have some $ CRYPTO and XRP balance in xumm wallet .

3. Plan your game strategy considering the use of VIALs.

4. Also go thru the game guide once more to have in-depth understanding.

5. Ritenow focus on increasing the $CRYPTO mining quantity not thinking much on the $CRYPTO price .

6. Get all your doubt clear before game start .

7. Try to guide other community people if they have any confusion.

Hope I m clear about it 👍

Hi Cryptoland Community

Checklist for preparing before game start :-

1. Check that your DGP wallet has all the asset that has been claimed and the number showing are correct .

2. Have some $ CRYPTO and XRP balance in xumm wallet .

3. Plan your game strategy considering the use of VIALs.

4. Also go thru the game guide once more to have in-depth understanding.

5. Ritenow focus on increasing the $CRYPTO mining quantity not thinking much on the $CRYPTO price .

6. Get all your doubt clear before game start .

7. Try to guide other community people if they have any confusion.

Hope I m clear about it 👍

EduardSJU shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Crypto Corey My likes and comment separate gained points are showing before but now it's not showing in setting why? Please do the needful. Answer this please

For the sake of fairness within the community, we must ensure that each member can only log in from one device at a time. This means that using the same credentials to log in simultaneously from two different devices should be restricted. Moreover, to strengthen security and verify genuine user activity, incorporating OTP (One-Time Password) for login is recommended. It's essential to prevent certain individuals from exploiting the system by logging in from multiple locations, as this could allow them to earn disproportionately more crypto compared to others. Using tools to achieve such logins violates the spirit of our community. With the help of developers, Dear Crypto Corey, we must implement these measures to ensure that only authentic community members play the game, not bots or automated tools."

Why its taking more than 72 hrs to approve withdrawal ? Any specific reason?

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🪂🪂🪂🪂🪂🏂🏂🏂🏂🏂🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

hi bro

Where that likes, comments and shares points are vanished?

Crypto Corey My likes and comment separate gained points are showing before but now it's not showing in setting why? Please do the needful. Answer this please

That's the spirit ✌️✌️