Good morning to all have a nice day. I have 552278 cryptopium but i dont know how many convert in doller and and i'm so excited to know 😁

😍 wow

Mining game is going on and , after completion of first level and second level is failed then again start from first levle, why it is so? 😀

Cryptominer game is insane Crypto Corey can you please show us the leadership board like a top 10 players with maximum cryptopium and aslo the value in us dollars approxmately.

PRITHWIRAJ PATIL shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Huuhhh!!!!!
Finally completed Lev 4 by killing all those bas****

good moring

Crypto World shared a post  
1 y

1 y

For those who have never played Poker or card games in general, there is a lot of helpful information online that can help you win in our arcade. There are several different types of Poker games, but they all have the same "made hands" and it's always in the same order - a “Pair,” usually being the worst hand, (technically high card but that's in traditional poker where people play against each other) to a “Royal Flush,” being the best hand you can play.

Lords or Better is like "5 card draw" ♠️♥️♣️♦️

https://www.mypokercoaching.co....m/poker-rules/5-card

This link will help get you started..

“Poker is war. People pretend it is a game.”

- Doyle Brunson

can we up the wager on the poker game. possibly make a texas holdem poker game. im still missing the crystals.

How many land and avatar you have guys?
Land : 1

What yours?

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
1 y

1 y

For those who have never played Poker or card games in general, there is a lot of helpful information online that can help you win in our arcade. There are several different types of Poker games, but they all have the same "made hands" and it's always in the same order - a “Pair,” usually being the worst hand, (technically high card but that's in traditional poker where people play against each other) to a “Royal Flush,” being the best hand you can play.

Lords or Better is like "5 card draw" ♠️♥️♣️♦️

https://www.mypokercoaching.co....m/poker-rules/5-card

This link will help get you started..

“Poker is war. People pretend it is a game.”

- Doyle Brunson