Patience is a virtue!!!

TipsyBeard shared a post  
1 y

Patience is key, we are all a part of something big at the ground stage. Perseverance will bring wealth and happiness

1 y

Guys Cory posted and update days ago. Saying mining date and remaining road map days will be updated and release soon. Reason for changing dates was to get our own ripple server for the game.
So listen it was either launch the game and have it crash and players run to non stop issues and disappointing players and investors. Or…just hear me out delay the launch a couple weeks so everything runs as it should. Not to mention everything we don’t see that has to check out and green light before launch. I’m 2 plus years invested in this project. I’ll say it again patience is major 🔑.
Hope this helps.

-For Crycor-

ANIL MORE changed his profile picture
1 y

Batchis changed his profile picture
1 y

Fernando Duarte changed his profile picture
1 y

FCXPS0340P changed his profile picture
1 y

Nikhil shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Guys Cory posted and update days ago. Saying mining date and remaining road map days will be updated and release soon. Reason for changing dates was to get our own ripple server for the game.
So listen it was either launch the game and have it crash and players run to non stop issues and disappointing players and investors. Or…just hear me out delay the launch a couple weeks so everything runs as it should. Not to mention everything we don’t see that has to check out and green light before launch. I’m 2 plus years invested in this project. I’ll say it again patience is major 🔑.
Hope this helps.

-For Crycor-

Hope this helps.

-For Crycor-

Mangesh Sayankar shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Please give us full and final date for mining of land we can't wait more now