MANDEEP SINGH changed his profile picture
1 y

Crypto World shared a post  
1 y

1 y

CryptoLand Community - 

We’ve identified an unexpected error with how our metadata was received by the Ripple servers during yesterday’s mint. 

We are working diligently to fix this issue and have temporarily removed Land from the ‘My DGP Page’ until we’ve fully remediated this problem in an effort to ensure the best minting experience possible. 

We will promptly re-enable minting as soon as possible. 

We appreciate your continued patience and support, and apologize for any inconvenience.

- CryptoLand Team

1 y - Youtube

Kiran Parasiya added new photos to Kp1
1 y

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
1 y

1 y

CryptoLand Community - 

We’ve identified an unexpected error with how our metadata was received by the Ripple servers during yesterday’s mint. 

We are working diligently to fix this issue and have temporarily removed Land from the ‘My DGP Page’ until we’ve fully remediated this problem in an effort to ensure the best minting experience possible. 

We appreciate your continued patience and support, and apologize for any inconvenience.

- CryptoLand Team

Sanjay Patil shared a post  
1 y - Youtube

amanixlucky shared a post  
1 y

1 y

CryptoLand Community - 

- CryptoLand Team

James White shared a post  
1 y

All part of the being innovative thanks cryptoland team for keeping us informed.

1 y

CryptoLand Community - 

- CryptoLand Team