BSE Limited, also known as the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), is an Indian stock exchange which is located on Dalal Street in Mumbai. Established in 1875 by cotton merchant Premchand Roychand, a kumauni businessman,[6] it is the oldest stock exchange in Asia,[7] and also the tenth oldest in the world.[8] The BSE is one of the world's largest stock exchanges by market capitalization.[4]

The Economic Times estimates that as of April 2018, 6 crore (60 million) retail investors had invested their savings in stocks in India, either through direct purchases of equities or through mutual funds.[9] Earlier, the Bimal Jalan Committee report estimated that barely 3% of India's population invested in the stock market, as compared to 27% in the United States and 10% in China.

sucess way....

The BSE SENSEX is a free-float market-weighted stock market index of 30 well-established and financially sound companies listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange.

NSE (National Stock Exchange) is an institution of national importance with international stature. We are a trusted market infrastructure institution with high standards of corporate governance.

Good morning,
Every new day is a chance to change your life.

Happy to reveal my loot boxes. My best pulls revealed (2) Unique Loot Boxes, and a Rare Loot Box! Almost ready for Cryptoland ♥

Happy to reveal my loot boxes. My best pulls revealed (2) Unique Loot Boxes, and a Rare Loot Box! Almost ready for Cryptoland ♥