Good morning all

Amanda Sutton changed her profile picture
2 yrs

2 yrs

The mines of CryptoLand are perilous, but rewarding. Miners, alone, bear the endless burden of harvesting precious Cryptopium ore.

The return home from the mines are dangerous and uncertain. Soldiers lie in wait, hoping for an opportunity to steal what the weary Miner has earned.

⁃ The Architect

2 yrs

*Common Purple*
Quantity 1400
Rarity 7.00 %
Duration 30 Days
Tax Rate 17.00 %
Theft Chance 41.00 %
Lvl 1 enhancement (base + (base*2.50 )
Lvl 2 enhancement (base + (base*1.75 )
Lvl 3 enhancement (base + (base*1.50 )
Lvl 4 enhancement (base + (base*1.25 )
Lvl 5 enhancement (base + (base*1.00 )

2 yrs

It has been said that Cryptopium’s true value lies not in its trade, but in its utility.

Kingdoms rise and fall with the aid of weaponry and armor birthed from the Forges of Cryptopian Blacksmiths.

- The Architect

Good nights my friends

for cryptoland i only got vial but not loot box keys is it same for everyone

REVEALED MY FIRST NFT 🤩
#nft #cryptoland #conquer

NFT staking involves locking up your NFT assets on a DeFi protocol in exchange for staking rewards and other benefits. Staking allows you to generate yield from your NFTs while maintaining ownership. It's like staking cryptocurrencies, where you hold onto your coins and earn rewards for doing so. (########## NFT स्टेकिंग में इनाम और अन्य लाभों के बदले में अपनी NFT संपत्तियों को DeFi प्रोटोकॉल पर लॉक करना शामिल है। स्टेकिंग आपको स्वामित्व बनाए रखते हुए अपने एनएफटी से आय उत्पन्न करने की अनुमति देता है। यह क्रिप्टोकरेंसी को दांव पर लगाने जैसा है, जहां आप अपने सिक्कों को होल्ड करते हैं और ऐसा करने के लिए पुरस्कार अर्जित करते हैं।)

#nft staking
#xrp