To all you who are complaining about stuff...you should really try experiencing a actual game coming out for the first time...there are bugs and problems in pretty much every release that has come out...even by some of the most simple games that seem easy to make...those games themselves take years to make. Most games that are realeased with bugs are fine...but personally I would rather not have bugs in this game that deals with me earning money.

To the team that is behind this while you had a bumpy start in communicating with what is going on in the game...the fact that you have started talking about what is going on and communicating with us of what is up...thank you. Take the time you need to make this game a success on launch...and not a buggy mess that doesn't work and makes everyone pissed off that it was released to early. Though from what I understand....that is not a worry...and its just the sad sops who won't claim their stuff that is making this a problem right now. Hope the recording of call is put out soon