34 w

Sending this message to everyone today
It's been really quiet since the first few weeks of launch back in Junes, Mint + market going wild for a bit and things slowing down.
I know many of you haven't been looking at anything for a few weeks and I think it would be time to remove the dust from your profile on the Onxrp platform and delist all the unit you have listed there.
Game is launching end of this months, new membership will be available to help earn a ton of $crypto and help the project financially for it's longevity.
The Architect is about to Launch a Q4 Sale, the wind carried that information to me, which will put a lot of eye on the project again. Game pieces need to be sold to have a nice economy and in this somewhat bear market still, we have to provoke those sale in any way possible.
Don't forget you will be able to start going on the Sologenic Dex to start buying and selling $crypto to your hearth content very soon.
+ I am sure a ton more games and surprise along the way.
For being a veteran in the Nft space, I can tell you that there is no worst feeling than having listed a Nft at x price and getting it swoop under your feet because you forgot about it and seeing someone else Banking with it while you can only wish to buy it back 2-3x higher.
I bought a Queen last week for 2000Xrp, trust me the person who sold this, just don't understand what he did.
I have been quiet for a while, watching and listening to some of you. Now I am getting back in action and getting ready to fully dominate this game :raised_hands: