DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Guys, how many of you here have signed up for a MLM company and didn’t know the compensation plan 100%? Or maybe a leader told you something inaccurate about the product or compensation plan and you only realized it after already signing up?

As a guy who’s built and taken MULTIPLE teams to the top tier of a company’s compensation plan, I can tell you this sincerely and from my own experience – NO ONE joins anything and knows everything they need to in the beginning. It’s unfortunate, but this is often the reality with network marketing.

I really hate to continually address this, but I keep seeing people sharing false information, so please read this post carefully.

Cryptopium is no longer an in-game currency. Levels 1-10 now earn $CRYPTO rewards. Due to legal guidance and our ongoing commitment to regulatory compliance, we’ve simplified our earning model for the benefit of this community. Nothing more, nothing less.

I keep seeing old iX marketing flyers being shared on the newsfeed by many of you. We didn’t make this image, nor does it contain accurate information. In the best interest of our community, I ask that you please stop sharing this misinformation.

We have always been and will continue to be transparent with this community. We are days away from releasing the 1st and only P2E on the XRPL and couldn’t be prouder of what we’ve created. I truly hope you’re also proud to be part of it.

If for whatever reason, you want off this ride or simply can no longer stomach the volatility of this space, I understand, and ask that you walk away gracefully from this community. You can list your DGPs for sale and move on anytime. Please be courteous and respectful to the thousands of others that are still looking forward to the CryptoLand game and potential it has to offer.

- Crypto Corey