A few things I have to stress this Sunday morning.

Firstly, we’ve repeatedly asked that any and all support related needs be escalated through our designated support channels.

This is the last warning. If I see another
technical support issue or slanderous comment on my timeline, I will suspend all posting privileges and the newsfeed will become exclusively reserved for official team updates and announcements.

It's important to me that our newsfeed be both informative and accessible for anyone interested in learning more about CryptoLand. Unfortunately, many of you are obscuring that visibility with incoherent and confusing posts.

Secondly, your absence of understanding does not always equate to something being broken or incorrect. I cannot emphasize enough how important it is for you to read and understand all variables before confirming an action.

All related costs and earnings are itemized for you before confirming your action. Your Miner has to pay a CRYPTO cost for the ability to access the mines and find Cryptopium.

Theft cost go to the blacksmith, army and knights that theive. 

Taxes go to Royalty.

If you have no CRYPTO, it's likely because you aimlessly spent without a proper strategy beforehand. This, you’ll have to figure out on your own. Again, this is a game that requires strategy. Some of you will have to play until you figure it out.

I want this community to be able to engage with each other, but if people are going to abuse their privileges and clutter everyone’s timeline with complaints or nonsense, we may have to abandon posts altogether and simply be only a gaming platform.

- Crypto Corey