Crypto Corey shared a post  
48 w

Posting good valuable content about just XRP that has nothing to do with CryptoLand will also attract the XRP community to your profile. At that point, they can see other post about CryptoLand. Remember, we don’t want to overbear people either. We are just farmers planting seeds. People can see for themselves the value we are creating.

Notice not a single person responded to my tweet yesterday as Founder on that FLARE/XRP post. They aren’t really trying to see if we are real. No one is doing any serious inquiries or trying to have any real conversations with me publicly. This should tell us everything. Let’s keep our heads up and blinders on. At the end of the day, people respect projects that stay in their lane. Our time to shine in the XRP community is around the corner 🌟💯

48 w

For everyone that's on X - Twitter who are actively posting about Cryptoland, I suggest that you search XRP, XRPL, XRPArmy and start adding everyone that you see. Alot of yall have less than 20 followers so to most people it look like a scam page. Getting people to add you will help legitimize your page.

Also be original with your names so that everyone name doesnt say Cryptoland. We already have an official page and we dont want to confuse people on what page is official and which one is community.