Hello my fellow cryptopians. Hope you are making a good amount of crypto.
I wanna do a request to the community.
The cryptoland collection on OnXRP is just 11k. Behind the 1Million mark only with a sale of approx 500 nfts.
There are still 732 nfts listed on OnXRP of land and avatars out of which approx 170 are valued below 1000xrp. And 350 below. 4000xrp. The company price for now is 1250xrp.
So I have a request. The floor price had fallen to 100xrp in past 3 months due to panic selling of holders. People are not understanding the value of these valuable dgps. In the community of approx 3500 members if each 1 out of 10 prosperous owners could buy those undervalued dgps for them we could keep a floor price of 4000xrp. Per dgp. And it will be truely valuable for everyone. It would have duel benifits.
1. The owners would get more dgps at a lower price after which the price could be raised to 4000 xrp.
2. The volume generated by these sales would be enough to make cryptoland collection the second largest. After xpunks and OnXRP had to accept us anyway.
Also when the loot box and vials and crystals will come in to use. Their collections would also boom Stay curious about the new enhancements too THEY WOULD MAKE YOUR DGPS 10X MORE VALUABLE. If agree please we could together make it the best project of 2024.