Crypto Corey shared a post  
9 w

These changes are permanent and require time and effort to implement. The recent developments over the past 8 days are attributed to the IX group. If you have frustrations, it's best to address them towards that group since I know you come from there.

Regarding the new withdrawal limits, your XRP earnings remain relatively unchanged, but there's a decrease in CRYPTO due to its increased value. I assume you want CRYPTO to maintain its value, correct?

We are still in the early stages of the game and the liquidity pool. If individuals view this game solely as an ATM, then we'll maintain withdrawal limits akin to an ATM until the full game is released, complete with all in-game CRYPTO features.

With a $500k market cap token and $500k in liquidity, it's evident thousands of people cannot sustain themselves solely from this. Does this perspective resonate? This approach ensures steady growth in liquidity while we continue to develop. Once we reach millions, tens of millions, or even hundreds of millions in liquidity and market cap, we can then fully expand.

Furthermore, within the game, you can use CRYPTO to enhance your metadata and the value of your DGPs, at this point you can list them on the secondary with a higher XRP premium. This is an integral part of the gaming experience and how you progress to earn rewards.

With years of experience in the web3 gaming space, I am confident in this new direction. I understand the pitfalls that have led to the demise of other projects within 3-6 months. Trust in the process, and I will guide us to greatness.

9 w

Crypto Corey
You stopped withdrawal for so many days and now you are reducing its limit too while subscription cost is increased,the date of the package is about to expire and now you are again taking one week to start withdrawal for those who have been engaged in arcade game, so my concern is.....Are you really taking all the decisions in the interest of small investors like us?
Pls reconsider your final decision 🙏