Crypto World shared a post  
15 w

15 w

Exploits occur almost every single day in the crypto world. Money attracts bad actors. They frequently happen on Ethereum and Solana because smart contracts can be easily exploited. One serious exploit can ruin a project and destroy years of hard and ethical work. One of the main reasons I chose XRPL is because it’s a much more secure blockchain.

I’ve seen it happen in other play-to-earn games as well. Exploits are something I always keep an eye out for. It’s also why I have so many safeguards in place to protect this game and project from outside bad actors or even possible internal threats. We have an amazing and trustworthy team, but in this space, you leave no holes or opportunities for any mischief. Nine out of ten times, these are inside jobs.

So if you ever see us at CryptoLand doing something different from other projects, it’s for security, it’s for longevity, it’s to protect you, it’s to protect the tokenomics. It’s to protect the future of this world that we are creating together.

- Crypto Corey