Unfortunately, XRP holders are the most ill informed crypto community there is. Ripple has great marketing and that’s all. XRP YouTubers are paid to produce content and they get 15K+ views and have no price impact. They do explain Ripple company updates but they are not covering all bases. Or just riddle me this, how do you talk about the same shit for 5 years and have no price impact, Yet King Pie makes a 70X on ABT and initiate a LP on XRPL and crates price discovery and a whole new ecosystem where liquidity is steadily rising and people have already seen a 5X on their CL Positions?? Drop The KoolAid! Ladies and Gentlemen, everyone is saying it to themselves XRP price did not do Shit significant after the fuck show court case. People were nervous about me holding 65% of the CL LP and now you same people can't see that by Ripple holding 40%+ of the XRP supply as a problem, but your fine with that. I swear the KoolAID is strong, maybe its fentanyl. ETH is what it is because it because has smart contracts, now builders can make products and services like NFTs, games, and whatever the fuck. Don't marry a coin.
XRP(Layer1) by it self has no use case, just like BTC. It has to be swapped for something useful on the blockchain. Well, we don't have smart contracts yet on XRPL so builders still use ETH layer2 for smart contracts. CryptoLand is using Polygon MATIC(ETH Layer2) for smart contracts when we stake our DGPs daily we are using ETH functionality and use case because XRP doesn't have the tech.
XRP is shit without DeFI. Hell, welcome to DeFi XRPL, they had to relaunch the AMM before it was usable this April and King Pie was there locked and loaded out the gate and created CryptoLand LP and it wasn't from no XRP ROI.
Think of this way, you have Dollars(Layer1), So you say to yourself i want to make some freaking money. So you take those Dollars(Layer1) and swapped it for DeFi tokens called Amazon, Facebook, Telsa, Microsoft, all Layer 2s. Then you will experience price scalability to the moon and you sale all of your tokens when yo leave the Senate office. Its is no different in Crypto and for us here in CL with the CRYPTO(Layer2) token. I am here to make money and you will never make money in this sector if you do not know infrastructure and how your being left holding the bag weeping for profits.
Now that we know CL is the most legit LP on XRPL it is now our job to get as much of the remaining circulating supply of XRP off the marketplace/ Exchanges and into the CryptoLand Liquidity Pool. Then XRP will scale up and to the right. It's pretty simple once you know the truth.