I cringe when people DM me asking for Crypto Corey to say more or respond to the DMs. However, in my experience the more developers talk, the Bearish I get and the money I have lost. I’ve lost more money from talking devs/administrators then quite ones that focus on the BUILD.
For example, Robert Mao of Arcblock ABT launched largest ICO in Crypto history 2018, Did Not say shit for 5 years as he build. No ROI for investors for 5 years. Came out of the dungeon and said he was ready on Fall of 2023 and 1 quarter later King Pie sees a 70X in ROI. And poor broke shrimp retards call me lucky. XRP Kool Aid drinkers are hurting for ROI yet fail to realize all the base metrics as to why the XRP coin fails to scale up after all the Ripple announcements and 15K+ daily views XRP YouTubers are paid to shill to crypto new comers.
Pay attention to the Builder who quietly accomplishes and brings out tangle product to the marketplace for end users. If you don’t learn what it takes to scale an ecosystem, you don’t deserve the ROI.