Jay Torres changed his profile cover
2 yrs

KARAN DESAI shared a post  
2 yrs

2 yrs

How to earn digital money with NFTs

Speculating the value of objects: The blockchain games objects and items such as characters, weapons, and real estate are NFT items. Since the NFT collections are unique and owned by individuals, each item in the game has real value. Sometimes, owning these NFTs can be expensive, but what if we told you you could make money by speculating on the NFT object’s value? Yes, you can, and that’s undoubtedly a thrilling way to make money through NFT games.
Rewards: NFT games also reward players with tokens traded on the crypto exchanges.
Tokens: You can also stake the tokens, use the tokens to upgrade or build your NFT objects in the game.
Since the addition of NFTs has significantly increased the utility of these games, the gaming industry, if not for anything, would consider making NFTs a big part of its future.

How to earn digital money with NFTs

Speculating the value of objects: The blockchain games objects and items such as characters, weapons, and real estate are NFT items. Since the NFT collections are unique and owned by individuals, each item in the game has real value. Sometimes, owning these NFTs can be expensive, but what if we told you you could make money by speculating on the NFT object’s value? Yes, you can, and that’s undoubtedly a thrilling way to make money through NFT games.
Rewards: NFT games also reward players with tokens traded on the crypto exchanges.
Tokens: You can also stake the tokens, use the tokens to upgrade or build your NFT objects in the game.
Since the addition of NFTs has significantly increased the utility of these games, the gaming industry, if not for anything, would consider making NFTs a big part of its future.

Now able to load the page, But not able to claim. Is pending for another event or anyone is able to claim it?

Good night guys 🌙

Ajay Bhandare is feeling Happy
2 yrs

community.cryptoland.io

2 yrs

Sneak peek of the God tier weaponry with the light aura. We also have hammers, swords, bows, axes, daggers, shuriken, bolas, and shields. Expect thousands of weapons. Everything we do here at CryptoLand is next level. The Architect has the best artist in #web3. TheArtist
#cryptoland
#nft
#xrp
#themetaverse

The General

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
2 yrs

2 yrs

We appreciate everyone's patience tonight. I’m aware of the error/warning under the “My DGP Wallet”. We are working dililently to fix the issue and should have everything back to normal shortly. Keep an eye out for a message from the Architect when the keys have revealed.

Jay Kabadi shared a post  
2 yrs

2 yrs

We appreciate everyone's patience tonight. I’m aware of the error/warning under the “My DGP Wallet”. We are working dililently to fix the issue and should have everything back to normal shortly. Keep an eye out for a message from the Architect when the keys have revealed.

Pawan Aswal shared a post  
2 yrs

2 yrs