DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
2 yrs

2 yrs

We appreciate everyone's patience tonight. I’m aware of the error/warning under the “My DGP Wallet”. We are working dililently to fix the issue and should have everything back to normal shortly. Keep an eye out for a message from the Architect when the keys have revealed.

Gaurav Shinde shared a post  
2 yrs

2 yrs

We appreciate everyone's patience tonight. I’m aware of the error/warning under the “My DGP Wallet”. We are working dililently to fix the issue and should have everything back to normal shortly. Keep an eye out for a message from the Architect when the keys have revealed.

Simachlagouda21 changed his profile cover
2 yrs

2 yrs

I know everyone is definitely sitting on the edge of are seats but let's remember we are innovating the space with this project. I am sure that we will get information as soon as it's available. Also everything the team does is for the good of the project and it's investors. Thanks again cryptoland team and we will wait patiently for a update. Thank you for all the transparency. Cryptoland family we are almost there 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔜🔜🔜🤞🤞

Amar pratap Singh changed his profile picture
2 yrs

2 yrs

I know everyone is definitely sitting on the edge of are seats but let's remember we are innovating the space with this project. I am sure that we will get information as soon as it's available. Also everything the team does is for the good of the project and it's investors. Thanks again cryptoland team and we will wait patiently for a update. Thank you for all the transparency. Cryptoland family we are almost there 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔜🔜🔜🤞🤞

Some NFTs are worth tens and thousands of dollars. What’s intriguing is that it seems to be the current hot topic among gamers. So the question boils down to whether NFTs are the next big thing in the gaming industry or just hype.

Happy Sunday 😉

Shailendra_31 shared a post  
2 yrs

2 yrs