Naorem Priya shared a post  
24 w

24 w

In the medieval realm of CryptoLand, the Thieving Army, once plagued by a mysterious curse, believe they've finally recovered. Legends speak of a forgotten sorcerer's wrath, but tonight, they return to the shadows, their skills sharper than ever. As the townsfolk brace themselves, the Thieving Army prepares for a night of daring heists and whispered secrets, adding a new chapter to CryptoLand's history of intrigue.

-The Architect

The General shared a post  
24 w

Miners beware. Rumors of cursed soldiers are abound

24 w

In the medieval realm of CryptoLand, the Thieving Army, once plagued by a mysterious curse, believe they've finally recovered. Legends speak of a forgotten sorcerer's wrath, but tonight, they return to the shadows, their skills sharper than ever. As the townsfolk brace themselves, the Thieving Army prepares for a night of daring heists and whispered secrets, adding a new chapter to CryptoLand's history of intrigue.

-The Architect

-The Architect

How can I earn more using my guild or thieve . Look while I stake the earn and deductions are same.

When land can be enhance why not other dgp can be enhanced.

I suggest on can add enhance fee on daily basis in eCypto so that someone having some amount in his/her walle can be utilise to earn more.

What you people think?
Or there any option to do things better?

Markets will continue to inflate📈💸. The Central Banks are determined to pump the markets! XRP will become more expensive, this past weeks was the cheapest XRP you will ever see again♟️ Be clear we Are in a BULL Run cycle assets will inflate…CRYPTO price will inflate faster than XRP

Even Whale types will run out of CRYPTO during Enahancement😅. The need to BUY CRYPTO from the open market remains part of the strategy🪄♟️

Even Whale types will run out of CRYPTO during Enahancement😅. The need to BUY CRYPTO from the open market remains part of the strategy🪄♟️