Crypto Corey shared a post  
13 w

13 w

We are thrilled to announce the latest updates to our game guide are completed as we continue to enhance your gaming experience with new subclasses and pool tokenomics.

Additionally, we've boosted the productivity of our miners, ensuring they generate even more CRYPTO for you. Why you might ask?

https://cryptoland.io/game-guide/

- CryptoLand Team

Game Guide – CryptoLand.io
cryptoland.io

Crypto Corey shared a post  
13 w

13 w

Within the kingdoms, miners feverishly seek the elusive Cryptopium, their determination unwavering. One fateful night, a surge of lightning, guided by my swift hand, endowed them with newfound efficiency. As their labor intensifies, whispers of ancient secrets and the limits of their endurance echo through the realms, shrouded in mystery.

I wonder how long the Miners will be able keep up this new efficiency without stopping to rest.

- The Architect

Within the kingdoms, miners feverishly seek the elusive Cryptopium, their determination unwavering. One fateful night, a surge of lightning, guided by my swift hand, endowed them with newfound efficiency. As their labor intensifies, whispers of ancient secrets and the limits of their endurance echo through the realms, shrouded in mystery.

I wonder how long the Miners will be able keep up this new efficiency without stopping to rest.

- The Architect

We are thrilled to announce the latest updates to our game guide are completed as we continue to enhance your gaming experience with new subclasses and pool tokenomics.

Additionally, we've boosted the productivity of our miners, ensuring they generate even more CRYPTO for you. Why you might ask?

https://cryptoland.io/game-guide/

- CryptoLand Team

cryptoland.io

Just thinking, about whether the refine tab will open in-game for enhanced features or what.

Huge 28k volume in the last 24 hours on our main collection. Great to see all of our collections in the top 5 again.

We got whales sweeping 🐳 🧹

Another Queen has been sold 👸

If this doesn’t make you bullish on CryptoLand and what’s coming I don’t know what will 🏰👽🌊

Enhance
Enhance 🎖️Enhance 🎖️🎖️ Enhance 🎖️🎖️🎖️ Enhance 🎖️🎖️🎖️🎖️

Dear Cripto Cory Sir I have subscribed for Ultima but withdrawal limit is showing only 1 eCripto instead of showing 3 eCripto please look in to it

Clearly we are dealing with a 3 Digit Token in CRYPTO?!? Disagree? Then let’s get into it, we have a forum…

Support your own bags. Yes, I drink Coca Cola but will never buy the stock🥴?. I’m in CryptoLand but will not buy CRYPTO token @ $4.00 when it launched at $80 and scaled to $150+ with no game play🥴🥴