XRP base value add displayed

XRP base value add displayed

imageimage

We are pleased to announce that XRP Top Off is once again fully operational. We encountered a temporary issue due to a format change in the API response from XAMAN/XUMM, which was unrelated to our recent updates.

It's important to note that our platform relies on the XRPL and third-party services like XAMAN, both of which undergo regular updates. We remain committed to adapting and ensuring seamless functionality.

Transparency is fundamental to our success. We are dedicated to maintaining open communication as we navigate and grow within this evolving landscape.

- Crypto Corey

Good morning, and happy Sunday. Our team is aware that the XRP top-off feature is currently experiencing issues. There are many ongoing developments behind the scenes to implement land enhancements effectively. Rest assured, the XRP top-off functionality will be restored soon, and we sincerely appreciate your patience during this time. Wishing you an exciting week ahead.

-Crypto Corey

shrikant123456 shared a post  
12 w

Top Up XRP tokens are not updating in my xrp wallet it's shows sent successfully Please guide me

12 w

CRYTPO looking like a hedge against the rest of the crypto market 👀

While the whole market is red. CRYPTO is green 📈

This reversal on the DXY is going to be Epic. Dollars last gasp of air before it deflates downward. I’m sitting comfortably in small cap utility companies 🐋
#crypto

CRYPTO holding scale better than native Large cap…Something about L2 small cap abilities. Wait I’ll the reversal on XRP, it will reflect in small cap with multipliers 🤹🏽‍♂️

CRYPTO holding scale better than native Large cap…Something about L2 small cap abilities. Wait I’ll the reversal on XRP, it will reflect in small cap with multipliers 🤹🏽‍♂️

imageimage

Top Up XRP tokens are not updating.Please guide me