Good morning, we are pleased to inform you that the trustline bug has been resolved, and you can now proceed with withdrawal requests. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Enhance. Enhance. Enhance 👊🔜

If we raised any tickets on forums whether the support team look that or what???

James White shared a post  
12 w

12 w

CRYPTO is in the Top 10 for gains today on XRPL.

Up 53% in the last 24 hrs.

10x more volume than the top 8.

This is the power of community combined with DEFI.

AMM in full effect.

This is the beginning of the future.

https://xrpl.services/?issuer=....rRbiKwcueo6MchUpMFDc

Crypto Corey shared a post  
12 w

12 w

We are aware of a bug affecting withdrawals, where the trustline may not display despite being completed. Rest assured, we are working to resolve this issue promptly. Additionally, land enhancements will be implemented soon. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

- CryptoLand Team

We are aware of a bug affecting withdrawals, where the trustline may not display despite being completed. Rest assured, we are working to resolve this issue promptly. Additionally, land enhancements will be implemented soon. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

- CryptoLand Team

Good Day..... Dear Crypto corey Gentle reminder our daily withdrawal showing a error since yesturday , saying as no trustline & not allowing while withdrawing , I have purchased a pro and now i am unable to do my withdrawal ... Kindly look into it please .

Dear crypto corey it is showing no trust line while withdrawing please look into it

TipsyBeard shared a post  
12 w

12 w

AMM in full effect.

AMM in full effect.