I swear I do Not understand how there is still DGPs available under the market price of 1250XRP. Would you really want new competitors/players coming in and getting a better deal?!?!

I swear I do Not understand how there is still DGPs available under the market price of 1250XRP. Would you really want new competitors/players coming in and getting a better deal?!?!

Nearly in the top 10 for volume on the XRP Ledger.

Achieving 10 times more gains today than anyone in the top 10.

This is just the start.

Heading for the number one spot .

We have a problem here folks .....

So close I can taste it 👅

What a birthday present!

Bull run is here baby 😎🔥 just trust the process and Crypto Corey some people are going from #fomo 😁🙃🙈

You will have to buy the CRYPTO token because you do not have enough to get your lands to level 5 by mining alone. You will NEVER have enough CRYPTO to enhance to level 5 except for approximately 12% of the entire game population. It's in the Math. Buy pressure on the CRYPTO token increases price.

Crypto Corey
Please make withdrawal easier for us,allow 3 crypto withdrawal requests at once which will be released in the next 24hrs(As mentioned in ultima pack subscriber) bcz as per your current withdrawal system 1 crypto withdrawal is getting approved after 4-5 hrs and I am 100% sure that you are fully aware of this mess.

SO PLS LOOK INTO THIS MATTER🙏