Use the Buying/Purchasing power of the Dollar to buy Assets while you have it. All fiat currencies value fall in The End…I see a series of lower highs displayed🪄♟️

DXY (Dollar index) up, Assets go down gets suppressed. See the relationship globally as Crypto is a global market 🚨

DXY (Dollar index) up, Assets go down gets suppressed. See the relationship globally as Crypto is a global market 🚨

Why so sad and quiet?! We launched @80+USD with no actually game play mechanics in action. Also went up to 150+USD…Clearly there’s demand and clearly CRYPTO will be expensive 🪄🦄

Please Sir help me understand? Why build platform where you pay the most in membership and can only Withdraw 3 per day? Why no Whale Dumps allowed Sir, please answer🥴

29 w - Youtube

If you’re not aware of the DXY and its significance you are behind the curve by miles♟️

Dollar is world reserve currency Correct? DXY the Dollar index is the basis for which all asses Are measured. It’s So the Fu$$ Over once this principle is understood by the average citizen in all countries globally. DXY go down assets inflate 🚀. DXY at over 100 is OVERVALUED 🚨
Riddle me this? The Fed more likely to cut rates at this point or lower rates??? Place your bets accordingly 🪄♟️

Looking healthily Bullish and leading the way way up. XRP will follow towards the upside📈