Jay Prakash shared a post  
30 w

30 w

The amendment for the Automated Marker Maker has successfully surpassed the 80% consensus threshold among ripple nodes once again. It is scheduled to go live on March 22nd, 2024, contingent upon maintaining consensus above 80%. This achievement marks a significant milestone and a substantial stride forward for XRPL, impacting all tokens and projects within its ecosystem.

This development is poised to attract a considerable influx of builders to the XRPL platform. As CryptoLand, we have been early adopters, recognizing the foresight of the forthcoming enhancements to XRPL, along with the numerous advantages our game enjoys on this blockchain compared to others.

Indeed, the puzzle pieces are intricately coming together.

https://xrpscan.com/amendment/AMM

The amendment for the Automated Marker Maker has successfully surpassed the 80% consensus threshold among ripple nodes once again. It is scheduled to go live on March 22nd, 2024, contingent upon maintaining consensus above 80%. This achievement marks a significant milestone and a substantial stride forward for XRPL, impacting all tokens and projects within its ecosystem.

This development is poised to attract a considerable influx of builders to the XRPL platform. As CryptoLand, we have been early adopters, recognizing the foresight of the forthcoming enhancements to XRPL, along with the numerous advantages our game enjoys on this blockchain compared to others.

Indeed, the puzzle pieces are intricately coming together.

https://xrpscan.com/amendment/AMM

My 🆔 has automatically renewal done but e-crypto convert option disable why last week I directly raised request to Mr Corey but underestimate my request don't try to understand what's actually my problem is so how can I believe there is good support how to feel good.even through membership done but e-crypto convert option disabled why I have also attached screenshot of personal request.

My 🆔 has automatically renewal done but e-crypto convert option disable why last week I directly raised request to Mr Corey but underestimate my request don't try to understand what's actually my problem is so how can I believe there is good support how to feel good.even through membership done but e-crypto convert option disabled why I have also attached screenshot of personal request.

imageimage

Dear cory sir STAR promo upgrade is not active for my account please do needful

Rajeshsarkar shared a post  
31 w

31 w

XRP is currently trading above the daily red cloud, signaling a bullish trend. Achieving a decisive breakthrough of the critical 66 cents resistance level is crucial for confirming a favorable entry point for conservative traders. Subsequently, surpassing the weekly red cloud, estimated around $1, becomes the next milestone. If successful, XRP may experience a notable upward trajectory (could go parabolic). It is important to note that this analysis is solely for educational purposes, illustrating my personal observations, and does not constitute financial advice.

- Crypto Corey

Rajeshsarkar shared a post  
31 w

31 w

Attention CryptoLand Community,

In anticipation of our upcoming EnhanceMINT releases, and in a continuous effort to foster a more informative and member-driven newsfeed, all posting privileges will be reserved to our CryptoLand membership users.

As of Friday, March 1st, non-membership users will no longer possess the ability to post or convert arcade points without upgrading to one of our premium membership tiers.

Some of the features and benefits of our membership tiers include:

**STAR**
1 crypto withdrawal a day
0.5x -4x point arcade conversion
0.45 xrp per action
No ads

**HOT**
2 crypto withdrawal a day
2x- 4x point arcade conversion
0.4 xrp per action
No ads

**ULTIMA**
3 crypto withdrawal a day
4x point arcade conversion
0.35 xrp per action
No ads

https://community.cryptoland.io/go-pro

In addition, CryptoLand membership users benefit from an ad-free experience, early access to arcade games, and increased withdrawal limits, providing greater flexibility in managing your rewards.

Our journey remains grounded in transformative innovation. Without change, there is no growth. The next phase of the CryptoLand game swiftly approaches.

- CryptoLand Team

Nutan Gawade shared a post  
31 w

31 w

In anticipation of our upcoming EnhanceMINT releases, and in a continuous effort to foster a more informative and member-driven newsfeed, all posting privileges will be reserved to our CryptoLand membership users.

As of Friday, March 1st, non-membership users will no longer possess the ability to post or convert arcade points without upgrading to one of our premium membership tiers.

**STAR**
0.45 xrp per action
No ads

**HOT**
0.4 xrp per action
No ads

**ULTIMA**
0.35 xrp per action
No ads

In addition, CryptoLand membership users benefit from an ad-free experience, early access to arcade games, and increased withdrawal limits, providing greater flexibility in managing your rewards.

Our journey remains grounded in transformative innovation. Without change, there is no growth. The next phase of the CryptoLand game swiftly approaches.

- CryptoLand Team

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
31 w

31 w

**STAR**
0.45 xrp per action
No ads

**HOT**
0.4 xrp per action
No ads

**ULTIMA**
0.35 xrp per action
No ads

- CryptoLand Team