what is meant by No TRUSTLINE in withdrawl. Any one knows Please let me know

https://x.com/thekingishan/sta....tus/1726830918625837

Hello CRYPTOLAND TEAM Crypto Corey
The Architect I want to suggest a thing to get updated in community site. Please give us a withdrawal receipt which will be more easy for us to be accountable, receipt must be having date, time and transaction id or something you team knows more than us. Thank you

No Available DGPs associated with this wallet

Shubham Urkude shared a post  
46 w

46 w

I bear tidings of utmost intrigue. Just moments ago, I received a message, hand-delivered by none other than the enigmatic Master of the Thieving Guild. It read:

"May the night bless you."

With these cryptic words, a new chapter of our quest begins. But heed this, my fellow night prowlers, for it's not just any night. No, it's THIS NIGHT until November 22nd, 2023, and the clock shall strike 10:59 PM CST

Why, you ask? Because that's the bewitching hour by which you must join our quest if you seek to reap the rewards of the first night of theft and spoils.

Be weary, Cryptopians, for there are many thieves among you.

- The Architect

Kings guard smart Contract started?

I am not getting options for that

Crypto Corey The Architect

imageimage
Rohit_Rangwani shared a post  
46 w

46 w

I bear tidings of utmost intrigue. Just moments ago, I received a message, hand-delivered by none other than the enigmatic Master of the Thieving Guild. It read:

"May the night bless you."

With these cryptic words, a new chapter of our quest begins. But heed this, my fellow night prowlers, for it's not just any night. No, it's THIS NIGHT until November 22nd, 2023, and the clock shall strike 10:59 PM CST

Why, you ask? Because that's the bewitching hour by which you must join our quest if you seek to reap the rewards of the first night of theft and spoils.

Be weary, Cryptopians, for there are many thieves among you.

- The Architect

JPhair
Crypto Corey

As told in zoom meeting, we will get crypto more than minimum guaranteed in thieving.
But when I am calculating current production as per timing , it's producing only guaranteed crpto