🚨Weekly Update Call with The Viking 🚨
11 AM CST

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/8452........5457575?pwd=WgLM

Meeting ID: 845 2545 7575
Passcode: 722940

Launch Meeting - Zoom

Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference ro

Crypto Corey is there update call today??

when will we be able to use the rest of the NFT's and characters.

Dear Corey sir ,
Today I got 2.52 Crypto extra , little confused is it GIFT 🎁 or software mistake
If it is on blockchain this type of error is not possible
Also I not got 46.944 usdt to eXRP from coinbase till date it's 30 days over already raised ticket month before but not yet Got resolved
Sorry I post here 😞

Is today we have zoom meeting?

Mr Corey are really doing good job by blocking the investors to do not comment and Post their views is really whatever my people invested is for you free my people invested $15,000 to Cryptoland and when they post their problems in social site you delet their post's and Block them to do not Post and do not comment my investors complian to me the names are Aman khandoor alredy invested $3300 for 2 lands he not able to see his land in assets why you block him after he post his problem in social sites my Upppline Sachin Yadav he doesn't do anything you blocked him what monopoly you are doing man you are CEO you have to manage carmly ro your investors 🤬🤬Crypto Corey

As we have been saying, better prices have returned, development here continues nicely and everything is looking set for a GREAT 2024/2025!!! 🙏

Shout out to the best community in crypto!!!

47 w

Who's excited to be able to withdraw some CRYPTO this week?🪙🪙 🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️

Mr Corey are really doing good job by blocking the investors to do not comment and Post their views is really whatever my people invested is for you free my people invested $15,000 to Cryptoland and when they post their problems in social site you delet their post's and Block them to do not Post and do not comment my investors complian to me the names are Aman khandoor alredy invested $3300 for 2 lands he not able to see his land in assets why you block him after he post his problem in social sites my Upppline Sachin Yadav he doesn't do anything you blocked him what monopoly you are doing man you are CEO you have to manage carmly ro your investors 🤬🤬😡😡Crypto Corey Crypto Corey

Naorem Priya shared a post  
47 w

47 w

Hi Crypto Corey The Viking

I would like to draw your attention to one of the serious issue that my whole month 144 $CRYPTO earning has been suddenly missing from last 6 days might be some technical glitch . Till date no action has been seen in this regards .

My concerning point in this issue had lead to
1. Security concern that anytime your crypto can be missing from the game and that need to address as is it safe ?

2. If a person earning whole month and suddenly he not sure that is crypto is safe or not might lead to uncertainty.

3 further there should be way were i can check is crypto balance in any polygon scan or know we’re is his crypto kept in the block chain .

Really need your intervention on this for future understanding .

Hope will get my CRYPTO on top priority ..