imageimage
+4

I am very happy to have part of CRYPTOLAND GAME. It become possible through IXGLOBAL. Thanks Mr. Joe Martinz and Game MahaNayak (MR The Architect ) Crypto Corey

XRP is the main currency in this game to play everyday. So, please purchase XRP because XRP price going up everyday. It will cross $1 shortky. This is my opinion as a investor

CryptoLand is a WORLD CLASS NUMBER 1 GAME. Our assets DGP are 100% secured and through this game we all will become millionare. This is the truth.

onXRP.com This is a website like a LOCKER of our bank. In a bank, we depsoited our exclusive assets like jewellery, On this website, we are having our Digital Game Pieces etc. You can see by surfing onXRP.com, Click on NFT Marketplace, Log in through your xumm wallet, After Login, click on own NFT. See the result. You will see your revealed assets.

Does anyone know how long you have to wait for the airdrops come to your account with the Ultima Subscription? I just got it the other day so I wondering the timeline of all the perks 😃

venkataR changed his profile picture
48 w