Crypto Corey

Why onxrp is against you, why other community members are against CL and you, xpunks have only 1998 onwer and still they are reporting against CL on onxrp.

Can we as community do something on onxrp to support CL?

What Makes Cryptoland Unique?

CryptoLand distinguishes itself as a unique cryptocurrency and blockchain-based gaming platform with a multifaceted approach to entertainment and education. Founded by Corey Chadwick, a crypto expert with a successful entrepreneurial background, the game introduces a diverse array of Digital Game Pieces (DGPs), including avatars, land plots, weapons, and armor, each with distinct roles and attributes. Powered by the in-game cryptocurrency, CRYPTO, CryptoLand's economy is governed by secure smart contracts on the Polygon blockchain, ensuring transparency and safety. Its engaging lore and backstory, featuring an alien race, enslaved gods, and societal struggles, immerse players in a captivating narrative. The game offers a competitive edge as players strategize, compete, and aim to conquer the CryptoLand world. Moreover, Corey Chadwick's Crypto Coach course provides an educational component, making CryptoLand an innovative blend of entertainment and learning in the cryptocurrency and blockchain arena.

LORDS AND BATTER GAME LIVE AGAIN

BMF Investments shared a post  
49 w

49 w

Hello community... you may or may not have noticed today that CRYPTOLAND is not showing on onXRP . We do not know why they have done this except to try sabotage our project, which ultimately affects every single one of us ...
I would kindly ask those on X twitter to go put up a post asking why this is happening and their reason ... copy in @onxrp.com ...
Crypto Corey needs our support but he cannot be seen to be directly involved in this .. so go do a post, and ask your team members to do the same ... we all need to support Corey and the team ..thank you

Hello community... you may or may not have noticed today that CRYPTOLAND is not showing on onXRP . We do not know why they have done this except to try sabotage our project, which ultimately affects every single one of us ...
I would kindly ask those on X twitter to go put up a post asking why this is happening and their reason ... copy in @onxrp.com ...
Crypto Corey needs our support but he cannot be seen to be directly involved in this .. so go do a post, and ask your team members to do the same ... we all need to support Corey and the team ..thank you

✨Wish you many many happy returns of the day 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🎮⛏️✨

I know this question is very silly... But but but . Question is question......

How to add xrps in xumm wallet.....??????

Please write the steps if know anyone

Crypto Corey CryptoLand
How to sell land? Can you please guide me?

Crypto corey Sir, Crypto withdrawals are not working and my crypto balance reduced from 3.7 to 0.9 without information, what is the reason pls guide.

Wishing you very very happy birthday VIKING many many happy returns of the day