corey Sir...what is the benefit of cryptopeim & How to Convert this to Real Cryptocurrency

Any idea of tokenomics?

@crypto Corey sir this game can't be played on mobile

EduardSJU shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Feeling the excitement!

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Love seeing people play the new miner game ⛏️

I know this first mini game is hard and challenging. I believe all great games are 🔥🔥

I’ve beat it 3 times. One time with 2 lives left still 😉

So it can be done 😎. I wouldn’t put a game out to you guys that I couldn’t beat myself 🤑

Points accumulating are satoshis of Cryptopium. You can see your Cryptopium balance when you click your profile picture. It’s currently showing a whole number but soon will reflect the Satoshi value.

Made a 106,500 high score on level 4 alone. Blew up all the enemies at the same time. Kill the bad guys to get more points 💣💣💣

Love seeing people play the new miner game ⛏️

I know this first mini game is hard and challenging. I believe all great games are 🔥🔥

I’ve beat it 3 times. One time with 2 lives left still 😉

So it can be done 😎. I wouldn’t put a game out to you guys that I couldn’t beat myself 🤑

Points accumulating are satoshis of Cryptopium. You can see your Cryptopium balance when you click your profile picture. It’s currently showing a whole number but soon will reflect the Satoshi value.

I got 99600 Cryptopium but I can't understand that it's real or dummy. If real then how much value in dollars

#gaming How to unlock other levels after all life are utilized

#gaming
😀