Shivraj Bajgude shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Personal Question:
Do you ever get the strange, nagging feeling that something BIG is just around the corner - the sense that something that could CHANGE THE COURSE OF YOUR LIFE is hiding just barely out of view?.. OR, have you ever felt like SOMETHING was nudging you in a particular direction?... NOW, have you ever felt any of that, and immediately drawn back in fear and uncertainty, convincing yourself to just stay where you are, try to be "okay" with things as they currently are, and not hope for something that "probably will never happen for me anyway"...? Well, ME TOO!

Life is hard, and sometimes - MANY times, in my personal experience - it has a way of beating me into submission, draining me of any hope for ever realizing whatever that big SOMETHING hiding just around the corner actually is... or being able to see just HOW CLOSE it is! BUT... I'm choosing to fight back, daring to hope and EXPECT that life has bigger things waiting for me just beyond my current view. And I'm EXCITED!!!

We are SO CLOSE, CryptoLand Community, and I intend to continue riding this current wave of positivity, optimism, and hope, to which the Viking has charged us all! I hope you'll join me too! Long live, CryCor!

Sukhwinder singh changed his profile picture
1 y

Is tommorow zoom call there please send link

lohalenikhil shared a post  
1 y

When Cryptoland Game Guide will be available or release as few days to go??....🤞🤞

1 y

CryptoLand Community,

We know many of you have been eagerly waiting for the CryptoLand game to formally commence. As we near this milestone on our journey together, we wanted to provide a quick update on some of the exciting upcoming releases we have planned.

To recap, in July, we released:

⁃ New Claim & Reveal System
⁃ Ripple Server
⁃ Clio Server
⁃ Security Updates
⁃ New Database infrastructure

Coming in August:

⁃ Weekly Calls: CryptoLand’s own, “The Viking,” will resume weekly calls in preparation for the release of the CryptoLand game.
⁃ CryptoLand Game Guide: This player guide will provide a more clear and concise overview of smart contract functionality and gaming mechanics.
⁃ CryptoLand “Mining” Mini Game: Our first of many upcoming mini games where players can earn Cryptopium during gameplay.
⁃ CryptoLand Marketplace: CryptoLand's Marketplace allows community members to more easily connect and transact without having to rely on an external marketplace.
⁃ CryptoLand DEX: The DEX will allow players to begin exchanging XRP for CRYPTO and CRYPTO for XRP.

Coming in September:

⁃ Cryptopium to CRYPTO SWAP: This enables players to swap Cryptopium into CRYPTO.
⁃ Game Play: Rent Collection, Mining, Refining, Vial Usage

We are working tirelessly to ensure that we have all of the needed foundational prerequisites in place to best support a successful launch of our CryptoLand game. We are grateful for the continued patience and support from everyone in this community as we continue to build a new world on the XRPL.

⁃ CryptoLand Team

Aarti Vartak shared a post  
1 y

Awaiting for Viking Call 🎉🎉🎉

1 y

Personal Question:
Do you ever get the strange, nagging feeling that something BIG is just around the corner - the sense that something that could CHANGE THE COURSE OF YOUR LIFE is hiding just barely out of view?.. OR, have you ever felt like SOMETHING was nudging you in a particular direction?... NOW, have you ever felt any of that, and immediately drawn back in fear and uncertainty, convincing yourself to just stay where you are, try to be "okay" with things as they currently are, and not hope for something that "probably will never happen for me anyway"...? Well, ME TOO!

Life is hard, and sometimes - MANY times, in my personal experience - it has a way of beating me into submission, draining me of any hope for ever realizing whatever that big SOMETHING hiding just around the corner actually is... or being able to see just HOW CLOSE it is! BUT... I'm choosing to fight back, daring to hope and EXPECT that life has bigger things waiting for me just beyond my current view. And I'm EXCITED!!!

We are SO CLOSE, CryptoLand Community, and I intend to continue riding this current wave of positivity, optimism, and hope, to which the Viking has charged us all! I hope you'll join me too! Long live, CryCor!

Jay Kabadi shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Personal Question:

Noble Banker shared a post  
1 y

Something good is hiding, be prepared for big happiness.

1 y

Personal Question:

Cryptol and GameGuid X

All tools

All tools

Export PDF

Edit a PDF

Create a PDF

Combine files

ED Organize pages

Add comments

Request e-signatures

Scan & OCR

Protect a PDF

Redacta PDF

Compress & PDF

Propare a form

Fill & Sign

Convert to POF

View more

ROYALTY

Get PDFs e-signed Recent sign online for fre

Find text or to Q

The Royalty Class consists of Kings and Queens. As with Nobles, Royalty also collects a percentage of taxes and fees from the Markatplace, but at a higher rate.

Crypto World shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Personal Question:

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Personal Question: