KARAN DESAI shared a post  
1 y

1 y

I'll be posting a detailed update sometime today.

Also, will be doing a Zoom update call this week.

Lots of exciting things rolling out this coming month of August.

I'm very aware of the current sentiment by a handful of people in the community. Your voice doesn't go unheard or unnoticed. We are very close and I'm confident that everyone who has been waiting will be able to make it to launch.

We will be first. We will be the best. We will change the game. People will copy us for years going forward. To a bright future.

- Crypto Corey

All my level one lands are on sale at 990xrp each considering our mint price is 3000xrp right now if you hold them for a few weeks it could be worth quite a bit I just need to sell the 3 of them. Find them onxrp marketplace.

Noble Banker shared a post  
1 y

Be ready......
Fortune is on its way.....

1 y

I'm very aware of the current sentiment by a handful of people in the community. Your voice doesn't go unheard or unnoticed. We are very close and I'm confident that everyone who has been waiting will be able to make it to launch.

We will be first. We will be the best. We will change the game. People will copy us for years going forward. To a bright future.

- Crypto Corey

Aarti Vartak shared a post  
1 y

🎉🎉🎉🎉MOST AWAITED MESSAGE FROM MR.CRYPTO COREY 🎉🎉🎉🎉

1 y

- Crypto Corey

- Crypto Corey

Hello Friends

CryptoLand @cryCryptoMaster Crypto Corey sir make a zoom conference call and tell us the what exact situation what date we can expect to our earnings start!!! Why these half words like coming soon, few week and all. We are waiting waiting waiting still waiting from past 2years still how much patience do you need

Dear Corey sir please give a zoom meeting call as early as possible and give us clarification about delay..& what happened next some weeks or months about game progress... pls reply we all r waiting for ur positive response

My land nft showing not revealed on xrp market place, however I revealed with xumm and it's showing revealed on cryptoland community.
Can anyone suggest me the way to what can I do for market place.

Question

In which Day Game about to start
A.Soon
B.Soon
C.Soon
D.Wait Coming Soon