#nftmasterclasswiththeviking
#cryptoland
#crypto
#xrp
#xls20
#nft

Hello Everyone
For anyone who is unable to update their wallet, I would like to tell them to go inside their xumm wallet and revoke your crypto land. After review Revoke , after scanning your DGP wallet signup xumm, after scanning it through crypto land, take the entry, scan it, accept it and your easy valid sign up will be done.

xumm wallet
revoke
17 Total votes

@crypto corey @ the Viking
After claiming crystal it shows successful in xumm wallet with transaction I'd but in the DGP WALLET stills showing for claim or unrevealed .
We are facing a lot of bugs after updating cryptoland website.
Pls look into the issue and solve it ASAP
Thankyou

After claiming crystal it shows successful in xumm wallet with transaction I'd but in the DGP WALLET stills showing for claim or unrevealed .
Thankyou

After claiming crystal it shows successful in xumm wallet with transaction I'd but in the DGP WALLET stills showing for claim and neither it disappeared from Claim page nor appearing in Reveal page!!!!!!!!!
Thankyou

imageimage

Dear Crypto Corey CryptoLand When you say your team is working 24 hours by 7 days then why your team not replaying answer for emails ??? setup good communication with community atlest get replay within 48 hours . This is new concept for all of us we are not master like you so many quieries we have . Please look into this after your updation our old wallet address showing expire and we cant find our assets in wallet and also i cant find my avatars in onxrp platform please help for this matter

Hello Friends