DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Corporate Training Call ☎️ 🌎

Hosted by Joe Martinez, Founder & CEO of iX Global.

This week's Corporate Training session special guest will be Cory Chadwick, crypto coach and Founder of the Cryptoland NFT play to earn game at 10am, MT

During the call, Corey will discuss with Joe the project's roadmap to date, the latest developments, and share insight and education into this NFT game.

If you are a Cryptoland enthusiast and keen on the recent details on game play, then this is the call you need to be on.

9am 🇺🇸 PT
10am 🇺🇸 Utah
12pm 🇺🇸 ET
4pm 🇬🇭
5pm 🇬🇧 🇵🇹 🇳🇬
6pm 🇮🇹
9:30pm 🇮🇳 IST

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87045991739
Passcode: xnode

Corporate Training Call ☎️ 🌎

Hosted by Joe Martinez, Founder & CEO of iX Global.

This week's Corporate Training session special guest will be Cory Chadwick, crypto coach and Founder of the Cryptoland NFT play to earn game at 10am, MT

During the call, Corey will discuss with Joe the project's roadmap to date, the latest developments, and share insight and education into this NFT game.

If you are a Cryptoland enthusiast and keen on the recent details on game play, then this is the call you need to be on.

9am 🇺🇸 PT
10am 🇺🇸 Utah
12pm 🇺🇸 ET
4pm 🇬🇭
5pm 🇬🇧 🇵🇹 🇳🇬
6pm 🇮🇹
9:30pm 🇮🇳 IST

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87045991739
Passcode: xnode

What do you think?
How much we will earn on LEVEL 1 daily?

$1-$5🤩
$5-$20💥
More than $20💪
36 Total votes
Ashu04 shared a post  
1 y

1 y

The Crystal airdrop will be based off your avatar count.

Example
2 avatars = 2 Crystals
6 avatars = 6 Crystals

Crystals will be the most powerful consumable in the game (to date)

Good Evening

Sonal Matkar changed her profile picture
1 y

amanixlucky shared a post  
1 y

1 y

The Crystal airdrop will be based off your avatar count.

Example
2 avatars = 2 Crystals
6 avatars = 6 Crystals

Crystals will be the most powerful consumable in the game (to date)

Hey Crypto Corey and i have email you about that I have taken 4 lands around $6,600 but it's not showing in my DGP Wallet and in DGP assets we have invested big amount and you all are likel This please allot my all lands and Nfts that'i have to claim you can all my details in ix team i have emailed you please check once and verify my all Assets thank you

Hey Crypto Corey and i have email you about that I have taken 4 lands around $6,600 but it's not showing in my DGP Wallet and in DGP assets we have invested big amount and you all are likel This please allot my all lands and Nfts that'i have to claim you can all my details in ix team i have emailed you please check once and verify my all Assets thank you

imageimage