James White shared a post  
1 y

Come on guys you have to see the benifts right now of whats going on. If I tell you that you will never see the price of bitcoin be 1200$ ever again im sure that 85% of people will agree. So when I say you will never see the dgp prices at were they are at now you wont. Plus once you finally get it to click and you try to buy more xrp but its 3-to 4$ instead of 40 and 50Cents. Even If all cost the same or 5 times more. You would have still gained alot more money and xrp. So I am kinda shooting my own foot here but instead of keeping quiet you guys really need to focus up on your strategies so that way when Full game play does come out you are ready and not scrambling. Much love to all dont get priced out and have a great and safe weekend. CryptoLand

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
1 y

Gaurav Shinde shared a post  
1 y

1 y

To the people that keep asking me, "when will the game start?" 

What many of you have seemingly failed to realize is that the 1st part of the game has already started... most of you just haven’t noticed it playing out right in front of you. 

When this finally makes sense to you, everything else will click, and you'll be ahead of the wave 🌊 

- Crypto Corey

https://thecryptobasic.com/202....3/06/23/forbes-decla

Forbes Declares Impending $15 Trillion Quake Targeted at XRP and Others
thecryptobasic.com

Forbes Declares Impending $15 Trillion Quake Targeted at XRP and Others

Forbes alerts of a $15 Trillion earthquake approaching the crypto market fueled by BlackRock’s interest in Bitcoin ETF, potentially reshaping XRP demand. In a recent report, Forbes magazine sounded the alarm, alerting that an unprecedented seismic sh
Jay Kabadi shared a post  
1 y

Please comment below 👇 if you know you know😍

1 y

What many of you have seemingly failed to realize is that the 1st part of the game has already started... most of you just haven’t noticed it playing out right in front of you. 

When this finally makes sense to you, everything else will click, and you'll be ahead of the wave 🌊 

- Crypto Corey

The game is afoot

The General shared a post  
1 y

"IYKYK" 🤔🤐

1 y

- Crypto Corey

- Crypto Corey

Hemlata Mahale shared a post  
1 y

1 y

some uodates about yesterday night special call
#cryptoland