Sagar Aher changed his profile picture
1 y

Great call today with alot of new exciting things to come. I will have to say that I do not agree with prolonging the launch of the game play because we have people who cant follow simple instructions to claim their assets. Dont punish us for their downfall.

I understand that you all want the launch to be big, but the longer we have to wait the more people are going to be running away from the game. The only question everyone wants to know is when will the gameplay start, but we keep getting all this fluff info with no real answer for anything. Yall have to understand everyones frustration at this point. Crypto Corey CryptoLand

Rajiv Watson changed his profile picture
1 y

Crypto Corey ...#in which month game is going to start with?
#within a month or More than that!
#there should be some deadline!! With no more surprises 🤔

Sir please explain somewhat about floor price in onxrp and the approx value of crypto token and cryptopium

Corey sir what about people like us waiting from 1.5 years and following all instructions properly but then also not getting results please have a look on this humble request

The people who dont claim their assets are lagging this project those people please get educated less educated people and people who cant follow instructions shouldnt be a part of this epic project

#in which month game is going to start with?
#within a month or More than that!
#there should be some deadline!! With no more surprises 🤔

Sadly the call did not provide any relevant information. We are all still left with many questions. When will the game start? When will everyone be able to open their land and avatars? How long before all the bugs are fixed? When will we be able to see a demo or trailer of the game?

need some clarity on economics structure of renting or cryptopium value or assets value. Crypto Corey The Architect