Crypto Corey shared a post  
1 y

1 y

Cryptoland is just beginning 👽 . Pulled 2 absolutely huge lands 🙌 👀 Blessed by the Gods with a lil bit of luck on my side. 🙏 #cryptoland

imageimage

So now that land is minted what are the next steps? what about our cryptopians and how do we collect (rent) from our lands?

Well, have to say I was disappointed on my pull this time around, 8 total pulls with a Level 5 and two Level 3's as my highest draws. Excited for things to play out nonetheless. 🙏

Well, have to say I was disappointed on my pull this time around, 8 total pulls with a Level 5 and two Level 3's as my highest draws. Excited for things to play out nonetheless. 🙏

"I'm thrilled and excited to embark on my journey into the captivating world of the Cryptoland NFT game!"
#cryptoland

Cryptoland is just beginning 👽 . Pulled 2 absolutely huge lands 🙌 👀 Blessed by the Gods with a lil bit of luck on my side. 🙏

Cryptoland is just beginning 👽 . Pulled 2 absolutely huge lands 🙌 👀 Blessed by the Gods with a lil bit of luck on my side. 🙏

Cryptoland is just beginning 👽 . Pulled 2 absolutely huge lands 🙌 👀 Blessed by the Gods with a lil bit of luck on my side. 🙏 #cryptoland

imageimage