Rahul Thakur shared a post  
1 y

1 y

The once barren surfaces of CryCor now sparkled with promise of Cryptopium ore.

A renewed promise of prosperity, and a reminder to all - the Gods above still exist.

⁃ The Architect

Rahul Thakur shared a post  
1 y

1 y

RAIDING: Cryptopian armies ruthlessly raid neighboring Kingdoms in an endless pursuit for power and riches.

For their part, Soldiers often return home with the spoils of their conquered. Enhanced weaponry and armor, Loot Boxes, Keys, and more await the victors of CryptoLand.

- The Architect

#crypto Corey Sir Hello,

I've lost my secrete keys phrase due to which I can not access my XUMM wallet address, I can't claim vials on special event.

I've sent mails to CryptoLand support, XUMM support before this but no reply from their side.

Please respond.
Screenshot is attached herewith for your reference.

Email ID- vishalrk2206@gmail.com

Username- Vishaldonekar

Thank You Sir 🙏

Nafisa Khan shared a post  
1 y

1 y

The once barren surfaces of CryCor now sparkled with promise of Cryptopium ore.

A renewed promise of prosperity, and a reminder to all - the Gods above still exist.

⁃ The Architect

Nafisa Khan shared a post  
1 y

1 y

RAIDING: Cryptopian armies ruthlessly raid neighboring Kingdoms in an endless pursuit for power and riches.

For their part, Soldiers often return home with the spoils of their conquered. Enhanced weaponry and armor, Loot Boxes, Keys, and more await the victors of CryptoLand.

- The Architect

Next Airdrop will be for ?

Land holder
15 Total votes

Crypto Corey Hey sir, I purchased a combo offer last night but I have not received my land and avatar until now. Can you please update me about it?

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
1 y

Good morning sir ji ☀️☀️☀️

1 y

What will be the date of April Special Event ?

JPhair
Crypto Corey
CryptoLand
The Architect
The Professor

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
1 y

1 y

What will be the date of April Special Event ?

JPhair
Crypto Corey
CryptoLand
The Architect
The Professor

Pramod kumar Sahu shared a post  
1 y

1 y

- The Architect