Good Morning All😁

https://www.crypto-news-flash.....com/ripple-conquers-

Ripple conquers billion-$-market India with 1,4B people
www.crypto-news-flash.com

Ripple conquers billion-$-market India with 1,4B people

Ripple Labs Inc conquers billion-$-market India with 1,4B people using XRP ODL for faster transactions - Report

Good morning 🌄🌄🌄🌄

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
1 y

Good morning sir ji

What will be the date of April Special Event ?

JPhair
Crypto Corey
CryptoLand
The Architect
The Professor

Jay Prakash shared a post  
1 y

1 y

RAIDING: Cryptopian armies ruthlessly raid neighboring Kingdoms in an endless pursuit for power and riches.

For their part, Soldiers often return home with the spoils of their conquered. Enhanced weaponry and armor, Loot Boxes, Keys, and more await the victors of CryptoLand.

- The Architect

Shari Roberts shared a post  
1 y

Watch out, it's getting closer!!!!

1 y

RAIDING: Cryptopian armies ruthlessly raid neighboring Kingdoms in an endless pursuit for power and riches.

For their part, Soldiers often return home with the spoils of their conquered. Enhanced weaponry and armor, Loot Boxes, Keys, and more await the victors of CryptoLand.

- The Architect

#joshua Sir,
I've sent mails to CryptoLand support, XUMM support before this but no reply from their side. I've lost my secrete phrase due to which I can not access my XUMM wallet address, I can't claim vials on special event.
Please see if there any chance to edit the account address in CryptoLand community website.. afterall profile in CryptoLand community website is made by my information.
Screenshot is attached herewith for your reference.

Email ID- vishalrk2206@gmail.com

Username- Vishaldonekar

Thank You Sir 🙏