Cryptomaniac shared a post  
26 w

Thanks Pie, love your most recent content I've been buying some crypto as we go to keep the price above 4$ so far so good. If we could get a few more people to buy crypto using sologenic then we could secure this bag since the outlet is so small right now is a great time to buy crypto.

When enhancements go live it will cost crypto to upgrade and will send the price parabolic then I will unload a bit but for now we are in accumulation phase let's get it friends.

26 w

Imagine being there in a Small Cap before the primary DEX arrives!?!?! LMFAO

Imagine being there in a Small Cap before the primary DEX arrives!?!?! LMFAO

If you’re small fish with little capital, you need to be seeking out smaller ponds. Sitting in a 100Bil coin cap/30Bil(XRP) market cap pond is NOT going to do much for your portfolio growth. The Billion dollar mkt cap ponds are saturated and meant for larger fish to roam. CRYPTO is under $100K mkt cap with 10Bil total coin supply. Holding CRYPTO(Enhancements) for in-game actions serves as locking mechanism to retain capital within the ecosystem. That way the Dam can fill with water/Liquidity and thrive for years. I understand taking profits, but where is your profit on a company with less than $100K Market Cap?? You really need to be Accumulating all the CRYPTO you can manage.

If you’re small fish with little capital, you need to be seeking out smaller ponds. Sitting in a 100Bil coin cap/30Bil market cap ponds is NOT going to do much for your portfolio growth. The pond is saturated and meant for larger fish to roam.

Layer 1 Cryptos like XRP XLM ETH VET are mere base currency for the businesses that choose to operate with that ecosystem. Our ecosystem is XRPL…Seek to invest in small businesses that are producing items that you use daily…You guys log on to a website everyday to stake for CRYPTO and take it for granted. My personal bank has gone down for systemic maintenance more than Cryptoland.io ever has. Shame on You!!

CRYPTO hit 589 before XRP🚨
Qwick‼️ swap XRP for layer 2 small cap companies before major Liquidity event…AMM♟️

Action Steps‼️ Relatively simple in this order. Accumulation phase before XRPL DEX arrives and flood of liquidity price you out leaving trail of tears and sleepless night of regret.

Action Steps‼️ Relatively simple in this order. Accumulation phase before XRPL DEX arrives and flood of liquidity price you out leaving trail of tears and sleepless night of regret.