Crypto land price is very low

Ashu04 shared a post  
38 w

38 w

Fortunes are earned through patience and will. Enhance yourselves, fortify your Lands, and seize all that can and will be yours.

- The Architect

imageimage
Ashu04 shared a post  
38 w

42 w

Kings and Queens of CryptoLand - step forth and assert your thrones. Your time has come to Rule.

- The Architect

Ashu04 shared a post  
38 w

43 w

Esteemed monarchs of CryptoLand, be advised that the era of rule begins tomorrow. It is time to initiate tax collection within your domains. May your ruling be just, and your coffers flourish.

-The Architect

Crypto value is reducing everyday

Crypto World shared a post  
38 w

38 w

Fortunes are earned through patience and will. Enhance yourselves, fortify your Lands, and seize all that can and will be yours.

- The Architect

imageimage

@Crypto Corey
@The Viking
@The Professor
TheArtist
@The Architect
CryptoLand
My post got deleted, I know this is not the place to share the issue, but It would be better if post get deleted after solving the issue.
Still my NFT is my dgp area, the person who helped and gave me money in my emergency against all my NFT, he gave me all money what i paid while purchasing, but that person is not getting his benefit of crypto against the nft he taken from me.
Now it's more than 5 days, nft he taken went to his XUMM wallet, but these NFT now showing in his game.cryptoland.io page.
Now, I Am feeling clearly that, person who help others, will always suffer.
I don't know what technical team is doing.
I know , i may get blocked for posting here. But don't have any choice, I am feeling bad for person who helped me.

#cryptopian#king#ruling#cryptolandgame#prosperity
King is Ruling 😍 reached 487 crypto in less than a month, OfCourse it includes pooling benefit too😎

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
38 w

38 w

- The Architect

imageimage
DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
38 w

38 w

- The Architect