The General shared a post  
39 w

39 w

CryptoLand Community,

As the team continues to work on our UI updates and Phase 2 of the upcoming game releases, we will be postponing today’s call and changing the weekly frequency until we have bandwidth and more exciting information ready to be shared with you. Stay tuned!

- CryptoLand Team

CryptoLand Community,

As the team continues to work on our UI updates and Phase 2 of the upcoming game releases, we will be postponing today’s call and changing the weekly frequency until we have bandwidth and more exciting information ready to be shared with you. Stay tuned!

- CryptoLand Team

Monuj Kumar Mazumder is feeling Lovely
39 w

I hope next update call resume with lots of excitement and features. Thanks to Corey sir and your team.

AJ GOTE WOLD shared a post  
39 w

39 w

Good morning,

I mentioned in my last announcement that we were still making updates to the new UI. For the third time, withdrawals will resume shortly.

I believe some of you may have forgotten the rule about complaining on the timeline. This is a new year, and we've already delivered a lot. I won't tolerate negativity every day.

So, if you post something negative, it will be deleted. No more warnings. If you can't control it, I'll restrict posting and commenting unless you have a paid membership.

Thanks.

How to put land on rent collection process

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
39 w

39 w

Good morning,

I mentioned in my last announcement that we were still making updates to the new UI. For the third time, withdrawals will resume shortly.

I believe some of you may have forgotten the rule about complaining on the timeline. This is a new year, and we've already delivered a lot. I won't tolerate negativity every day.

So, if you post something negative, it will be deleted. No more warnings. If you can't control it, I'll restrict posting and commenting unless you have a paid membership.

Thanks.

Noble Banker shared a post  
39 w

39 w

Good morning,

Thanks.

BMF Investments shared a post  
39 w

39 w

Good morning,

Thanks.

Is there a weekly class today??

39 w

Good morning,

Thanks.