RESP JOSHUA SIR AND CRYPTO CORREY SIR

Yours faithfully

User ID CRYPTOLAND X 2

YourajK1983

Email kumaryouraj1983@gmail.com

SUBJECT PLEASE SET MY NEW XUMM WALLET INSTEAD OF OLD XUMM WALLET LOST MOBILE

REQUEST ON QUEUE SINCE 7 APRILL 2023

IX REPLY

Dear YOURAJ KUMAR, Kindly mail on JoshuaCryptoLand.io this mail id they will help you. Regards, iX Support

I FOLLOWED YOUR ORDER RESPECTED JOSHUA SIR

YOU NEED TO START A NEW WALLET.

I AM TRYING TO SIGN IN WITH NEW XUMM WALLET ADDRESS BUT IT IS SHOWN SCREEN SHOT ATTACHED FOR YOUR REFERENCES

EROR SHOWN AS

IN THIS PRODUCT YOU SHOULD SIGN WITH CORRECT WALLET ADDRESS

SENT MAIL TO CRYPTOLAND SUPPORT ALSO JOSHUA SIR

PLEASE CONNECT MY NEW XUMM WALLET WITH MY CRYPTOLAND (2 PIECES OF LAND)

New XUMM wallet ADDRESS

r9FWaF6BJrtkY6fJUMHUGwfN7qwoiyWpDe

Crypto Corey
Hi sir today also not collecting rent pls find out what the problem is. This problem I have been facing since day 1 when started the crypto land game. Sir, I transfer 35 xrp. 25 is an upgrade to pro and 10 is in so why is an error insufficient crypto balance?

Crypto Corey
Hi sir today also not collecting rent pls find out what the problem is. This problem I have been facing since day 1 when started the crypto land game. Sir, I transfer 35 xrp. 25 is an upgrade to pro and 10 is in so why is an error insufficient crypto balance?

Crypto Corey

imageimage
Sukhwinder Singh shared a forum
42 w

support-ticket

support-ticket

support-ticket
Rohit_Rangwani shared a post  
42 w

42 w

Hello everyone.... I am seeing people saying they have forgotten passwords for wallets etc .... remember if you lose these then there is nothing the team can do for you so PLEASE WRITE THEM DOWN ON A PIECE OF PAPER OR NOTEBOOK AND KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE ... NOT ON YOUR PHONE OR MOBILE DEVICE .... Rule 1 ..it is your responsibility to keep this info safe

Hello everyone.... I am seeing people saying they have forgotten passwords for wallets etc .... remember if you lose these then there is nothing the team can do for you so PLEASE WRITE THEM DOWN ON A PIECE OF PAPER OR NOTEBOOK AND KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE ... NOT ON YOUR PHONE OR MOBILE DEVICE .... Rule 1 ..it is your responsibility to keep this info safe

Can someone explain where to use the ventilation for and the miners for to effectively mine the crypto . What are the ventilation for ? I'm concerned about the crypto theft and want to manage the same while collecting the rent from my lands .

I have purchased 1 land since 2022, I have already claimed and level-6 received but there is no option available to rent the land. By clicking on Available and Active, " *No Available DGP associated with this wallet* " appears, and not show claimed Land in MY DGP WALLET and land 1 showing in dashboard . The photo of which is attached. please resolve my problem

I have purchased 1 land since 2022, I have already claimed and level-6 received but there is no option available to rent the land. By clicking on Available and Active, " *No Available DGP associated with this wallet* " appears, and not show claimed Land in MY DGP WALLET and land 1 showing in dashboard . The photo of which is attached. please resolve my problem