9am cst means 8.30pm Ist right?

Can you transfer DGP from player to player?

Quick question for anyone online that is a part of the game team. I have my dgps thieving and up to no good for about 6 more hrs and it will go past the timeline that was earlier announced. Is there a way to force stop the contract so I can hit the new schedule?

Dear warriors do you seen CRYPTO/USDT trade in 158$ at oct 23 so it mean's CRYPTO token not just command token it is future of CryptoLland game so trade and hold this token because you deserve best price in future

Hi Crypto Corey and team
My USDT yet not receieved in my Cryptoland account .

Pls deposite it asap.

Thanks

I want to transfer my DGP to another account
Pls guide me the procedure for transferring

C OREY SIR I HAVE EXPRIENCED THAT ACTUALLY EACH WITHDRAW TAKE PLACE AFTER 30 HOURS OR MORE THAN THAT NOT ACTUALLY 24 HOURS IF I WRONG CORRECTION ME

I have transfer to my NFT to other account , Transaction is sucessful but NFT is not visible in Other account, Can soeone tell me if i miss something

Dear Corey sir, Very good evening ,I have one land and Avatar both are working but Govern
and Thieve are not working.Kindly help me start this one.While I give command for starting but a text message reflect No Available DGPs asset with this wallet.

My user name Rbsah

I have one observation about governing contract. Whenever you send your nobles, contract will end automatically at 5pm cst. If anyone sending his nobles again after 5pm cst instead of 9am cst their contrat end time automatically will show contract end time 8 hours from 9am cst. Contract will start automatically at 9am cst and will end at 5pm cst.