Varinderixmaan shared a post  
44 w

44 w

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week. As mentioned in several comments, the team is aware of thieving and governing still running into the negative, and CRYPTO rewards are not being allocated on time. I’m hoping to have these issues ironed out and working perfectly over the next couple of days. Ruling ahead as well.

Thanks for your patience. Onward and upward.

FAQs - Hindi

What is value of 1 crypto ... Anyone plz let me know

It’s been more than 24 hours still thriving contract not end. Kindly resolve the issue

FAQs - Hindi

As acknowledge by Crypto Corey there is issue with govern n thieving, will the loss incurred due to technical error , my lost days and XRP used will be rewarded or its gone or wasted ??
Is it my fault for technical issue why should we suffer loss kindly suggests sir

DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
44 w

44 w

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week. As mentioned in several comments, the team is aware of thieving and governing still running into the negative, and CRYPTO rewards are not being allocated on time. I’m hoping to have these issues ironed out and working perfectly over the next couple of days. Ruling ahead as well.

My crypto rent is not adding main cripto balace what to do?

anyone wanna trade some dgp,s? Im looking for a Knight. Hit me up on DM

Jay Kabadi shared a post  
44 w

44 w