Sir, why is the site not opening?

imageimage
DHARMENDRA DAS shared a post  
44 w

44 w

9am CST and daily 8 hours, unable to understand this term.
What I understood is, everyday contract will start @9am cst and it will active only till 8 hours from 9am CST, then again we need to sign contract for next 8 hour. I am confused.
Am I getting it correctly, please tell,

cannot connect xumm wallet!!!!

44 w

By birthright, nobility is bestowed upon the elite clans of CryCor, shielded from the mines yet shackled by their daily obligations.

I summon Lords, Ladies, Bankers, and Merchants to converge upon their designated hamlets ere the ninth hour CST, to toil for a full span of eight hours each day.

The sovereigns, be they Kings or Queens, demand the coffers brimmed with due tributes, subject to the scrutiny of daily audits.

Should you absent yourself, relinquish your share of the day's levy to the more resolute Nobles.

- The Architect

bhaveshmistry shared a post  
44 w

44 w

By birthright, nobility is bestowed upon the elite clans of CryCor, shielded from the mines yet shackled by their daily obligations.

I summon Lords, Ladies, Bankers, and Merchants to converge upon their designated hamlets ere the ninth hour CST, to toil for a full span of eight hours each day.

The sovereigns, be they Kings or Queens, demand the coffers brimmed with due tributes, subject to the scrutiny of daily audits.

Should you absent yourself, relinquish your share of the day's levy to the more resolute Nobles.

- The Architect

Crypto World shared a post  
44 w

44 w

- The Architect

Rohit_Rangwani shared a post  
44 w

44 w

- The Architect

Rohit_Rangwani shared a post  
44 w

44 w

9am CST and daily 8 hours, unable to understand this term.
What I understood is, everyday contract will start @9am cst and it will active only till 8 hours from 9am CST, then again we need to sign contract for next 8 hour. I am confused.
Am I getting it correctly, please tell,